Introducing: This Week In Money
Are you tired of mindlessly searching for market headlines? Do you need quick, to-the-point financial news without the boring, rigid reporting? We at Bullish Studio hear ya! So, we decided to put our spin on recapping top, trending stories. 📰
Bullish Studio is excited to announce the drop of our new show: “This Week In Money” 💸
About This Week In Money
Blending money, biz, culture and edge into bit-size segments – “This Week In Money” is the best break-time entertainment that keeps you up-to-speed with the finance world. It’s a rapid-fire, weekly recap of popular finance news that FinTwit’s favs are praising 🙌
And the show’s hosts, Brian Hanly (Bullish CEO) and Serena Shahidi (NYC Comedienne/Social Icon), will make sure you don’t miss a headline!
“We started the show to bring the most important money, business and culture stories with a humorous flair to entertain and inform the next generation of investors.”
- Brian Hanly, Bullish Studio CEO and This Week In Money Co-Host
Premiere Episode Recap
On the premiere “This Week In Money” episode, Brian and Serena sit down to talk this week's most trending money stories including:
- Shocking workplace activities at Sam Bankman's FTX
- Grindr goes public Sagittarius season’s role in your wallet’s future TikTok poses national security concerns?
- Ledger x iPod Shuffle creator launches a new crypto wallet
- Netflix introducing ad supported tiers
- PLUS a bonus “Would You Take The Money?” segment with Serena
Watch the Pilot Episode
On YouTube 📺
On Twitter 🐦
Want more weekly money stories?
Subscribe to Bullish Studio on YouTube to never miss an episode ✅
Read Past Trade Secrets: Dr. Parik Patel • TikTok Investors • Salary Transparency Street • Finance Unfolded • WOLF Financial • Corporate Quitter